Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for…
...a new challenge in which you are actively involved in improving user experience and the design of new ING mobile applications and websites?
- you will advise and direct internal clients on the best way to structure pages, place functionalities, navigate between pages, etc.
- you will define the user navigation and path (user experience) on the various screens in collaboration with the Online Sales Manager and create/adapt various wireframes and designs for the different supports (web - tablet - smartphone)
- you will ensure consistency between the different interfaces created at ING and you will manage and update the various style guides
- you will initiate areas for improvement or projects
- you are capable of presenting and selling your proposals to senior management
- is enthusiastic about market trends in terms of design but also new web and mobile technologies
- has a gift for understanding the real end-user needs for the various online sales/service supports
- is continuously seeking creative solutions to meet objectives and is not afraid to use initiative
- is a very good team-player, has good analytical and listening skills, a keen sense of reasoning and responsibilities, a good sense of humour, very good communication skills and is capable of properly managing stress
- is capable of both having a very good overview and getting down to the details
NG Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are both retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
The Direct Channels section ensures the proper functioning of the ING Belgium direct channels. They provide ING's customers with the opportunity to manage their money online, and are thus the guardians of customers' online experience. Direct Channels collaborates closely with marketing, retail, sales and product management.
The team: User Interface is a widely visible team and with which you will meet a lot of interesting people. So quickly apply and discover this dynamic team, full of potential, which currently consists of four people and which is growing year on year.
Creatief en Design, Usabilityspecialist
Cours Saint Michel 40
-a Master's degree or equivalent relevant experience
-4-5 years’ experience in creating multi-support interfaces (web - tablet - smartphone) in terms of information architecture and the creation of wireframes and designs
-very good knowledge of Dutch or French as well as knowledge of another language and English
-thorough knowledge of the following design software:
-Axure (or equivalent)
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...