Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Working in the banking industry means working in a service industry and we need people who not only understand this but want to take it to the next level.
Are you one of them?
Talent Acquisition is changing fundamentally due to shifts in global talent markets, skills shortages, new ways of working and the growing importance of social media and employer branding. These evolutions go hand in hand with changing business challenges.
As a result, recruitment practices are changing. Just like our customers, candidates are demanding a different approach.
At ING, we are determined to step up to this challenge!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are end-to-end responsible for recruitment and selection (publishing the job vacancy, searching for applicants, screening, tests, competency-based interview, detailed report, reference check, etc.) for one or more entities within the bank.
You should therefore:
- Be a Business Partner: understand the business and related organization of whom you must find appropriate applicants, know the jobs performed and the type of profiles most often sought after;
- Implement professional account management for whom you are recruiting;
- Set up the appropriate recruitment actions: thanks to your expertise, and in line with the focus selected by the Talent Acquisition Department, choose and use the appropriate recruitment channels;
- Become actively involved in recruitment activities: source people who can provide testimonials, participate to Campus Recruitment fairs and trade shows... all aimed at maintaining ING's image as an employer of choice and to fill vacancies generated by you or your colleagues;
- Treat applicants appropriately: treat applicants you assess fairly, professionally and in a customer-focused way, in line with the established processes;
- Apply our selection processes and use our systems in a satisfactory, disciplined manner (reporting).
- Customer oriented & relationship driven
- Passionate about people
- Commercially oriented
- Open for feedback
- Flexible & adaptable
- Collaborative while autonomous
- Affinity with IT
And you also have
- Master's level or equivalent based on experience
- Between 3 and 5 years' of work experience preferably in Talent acquisition
- Banking, sales or IT experience are an asset
- Confirmed experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in analyzing, drafting and executing plans
- An affinity with digital and social media
- Fluent in English as well as Dutch and French
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
Talent Acquisition, as part of our Human Resources department, is a dynamic expert centre dedicated to attracting and welcoming the best talents for ING Belgium, in all business lines and at all levels. As part of the account managers team you will recruit and select for a specific business line and report to Head of Talent Acquisition.
For more information go to: http://www.ing.jobs/Belgium/vacancy/Talent-Acquisition-Specialist-IT-3.htm
Human Resources, Andere
Human Resources, Recruiter
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...