Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for a challenging responsible position in the Lending Strategic Change team in the heart of Product & Operations Lending & Insurance (L&I)?
-co-ordinating between IT and the various ING entities involved in the project
-setting up project governance
-assessing the feasibility of projects
-pinpointing your customers' needs and convert these into an explicit project plan
-making agreements clear, on the one hand with the customer, and on the other hand with the development team
-guiding and motivating all persons involved in the project in order to achieve good results
-guaranteeing that all procedures, legal requirements and quality standards are rigorously respected
-as senior project leader you have the final responsibility for delivering the project results
-giving clear information and reporting about the progress of the project to the relevant stakeholders on a regular basis
The Senior Business Project Manager is responsible for the follow-up and/or execution of clusters of Business projects.
The Senior Business Project Manager determines the Business Vision for these projects and ensures the Business Vision & Objectives are delivered. He/she follows all stages of the project life cycle but does not necessarily manage the projects.
The Senior Business Project Manager acts as bridge between the project delivery teams (IT, Facility Mgt, Operations, Business Segments, Finance, …) and the stakeholders.
He/she reports hierarchically to the Head of Change and reports into the different Steering Committees of the projects
- Customer-oriented and capable to guide ING and its customers through change
- A tactic & strategic thinker
- Flexible and result driven
- Eager to take initiative and who likes challenges
- Systematic & able to work under pressure
- Capable of working independently, but act as a natural leader for the project members and stakeholders
And you have as well …
- A Master’s degree or equal through experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience, preferably in a project context.
-a good knowledge about personal productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and planning tools (MS Project)
- COPAFITH (Commercial & Communication, Organisation, Personnel, Administration, Finance, Information, Legal, Technology and Housing) experience is an advantage
- Thorough knowledge of written and spoken English, and verbally bi-lingual NL/FR
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
You will work within the area of Brussels CSM and will have to travel inside Belgium.
You will work in the department Product and Operations which has an end-to-end ownership and works on improving the customer experience.
The Lending & Insurances domain is a challenging environment and an important domain of the bank proven by the note: “Lending is a prior need of our customer. We provide at the same time the right insurance products”.
Tom Willems – Hiring manager – 02/738 95 15
Pierre Pien – Recruitment Specialist
ICT / Internet, IT Project Manager
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...