Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
EMPACT is a management consulting firm, its mission is to enable companies and public sector institutions to plan and implement the best transformation initiatives in order to achieve their vision.
EMPACT differentiates itself from traditional consultancy through a pragmatic, tailor-made and supportive way of working by incorporating the knowledge, competencies and resources of its customers.
In the way the consultants set up projects, they take the time to listen to and understand the real dynamics of each organization (Empathy) and always put clients in the driver's seat (Empowering). This partnership is central in their way of working. Once they have identified the causes of the problems, they try to find solutions together with the customer. They have and utilize proven methods as a starting point, but never apply them as "cookie-cutter solutions" or "templates".
EMPACT has a first-rate reputation with large, high-profile clients. Most of its customers are part of the Top 100 Companies, for example : Fortis, Solvay, Corelio, VRT, Belgacom, BPost, Belfius, De Lijn, Carrefour,...
The company is currently looking for consultants who are able to manage transformation projects from the strategy planning to implementing the agreed upon changes.
- As a transformation consultant you will advise and support clients to secure the success of their business transformation projects by managing both aspects : content (hard) and people (soft).
- You will facilitate strategic alignment workshops with senior executives, and develop transformational roadmaps to realise their strategic ambitions. Furthermore, you will implement the required improvements, guiding the organisation and its people through the transition while constantly measuring results.
- Team player
- Committed to results
- People oriented
Mezquita & Associates
Tel: +32 2 726 88 78
Fax: +32 2 726 89 02
Marketing & PR, Marketing Consultant
Marketing & PR, Andere
- Strategic insight and strong analytical skills
- Solid generalist business experiences with in depth knowledge of at least one business area (i.e. sales, operations, HR, performance management, ICT, ...)
- Experience in:
Business process & organisation design
Project/program setup and management
Workshop organisation & facilitating
- A university degree, preferably coupled with a specialization in business economics or an MBA
- At least 5 years of experience for a senior consultant and at least 7 years for a manager, in a project-driven environment (a consulting background is a plus, though not strictly required)
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Very good MS-Office abilities.
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...