Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for ...
A challenging position in which you can contribute to the realisation of the ING Strategy in the Retail Face Distribution network?
- Transforming the Face Channel vision into a roadmap, to achieve the strategic objectives.
- Ensure the delivery of the Face Channel capabilities by the projects in your Cluster(s), within the agreed scope, time and cost.
- Chair the Cluster Steering Committee.
- Manage the Projects in your Cluster(s) from your Face stakeholder project role.
- Manage the Face stakeholders for your Cluster projects.
- Proactively manage the risks and issues in your Cluster projects according their priority
The Senior Business Project Manager is responsible for the follow-up and/or execution of clusters of Business projects in the change portfolio of Face Channels (ING Branches network).
The Senior Business Project Manager determines the Business Vision for these projects and ensures the Business Vision & Objectives are delivered according the Face Channels Roadmap. He/she follows all stages of the project life cycle but does not necessarily manage the projects.
The Senior Business Project Manager acts as bridge between the project delivery teams (IT, Facility Mgt, Operations, Business Segments, Finance, …) and the Face Channel stakeholders.
He/she reports hierarchically to the Head of Change for Face Channels (ING Retail Sales Business organisation), and reports into the different Steering Committees of the projects.
Are you also someone who is …
- Customer-oriented and capable to guide ING and its customers through change
- A tactic & strategic thinker
- Flexible and result driven
- Eager to take initiative and who likes challenges
- Systematic & able to work under pressure
- Capable of working independently, but act as a natural leader for the project members and stakeholders
And you have as well …
- A Master’s degree or equal through experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience, preferably in a project context.
- Professional knowledge and experience with market segment / industry / technology / discipline.
- COPAFITH (Commercial & Communication, Organisation, Personnel, Administration, Finance, Information, Legal, Technology and Housing) experience is an advantage
- Thorough knowledge of written and spoken English, and verbally bi-lingual NL/FR
- Affinities with IT Projects and IT Context is a strong advantage
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
We offer a challenging function in a very dynamic team. In addition there are extensive training opportunities, and a continuous support of your learning process.
The primary worklocation is Sint-Michielswarande in Brussels.
ICT / Internet, IT Project Manager
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...