Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for an interesting challenge inside the ING Bank Corporate Audit Services (CAS)?
- You gather information and insight in the banking activities
- You assess the set up and operation of several banking processes and products as well as evaluate the risks and mitigating controls
- You draw up draft reports and make concrete recommendations to the management
- You maintain contact, at a comparable level, with stakeholders within first line management and second line risk functions
- You carried out of the systematic and correct recording of the activities
- You support the Audit Manager
- a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- highly analytical, keen to learn and develop your skills
- a team player with an open mindset and ability to independently express your own thoughts
- willing to travel
And you have as well …
- a master degree or equivalent through experience
- Min 2 years experience in Audit domain (external or internal)
- Good language skills in Dutch/French and English
- knowledge of banking products is an asset
- experience within complex organisations
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
The Audit Benelux division has teams in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. Those teams provide audit coverage on a variety of retail and commercial banking business areas; such as Lending, Structured Finance, Private Banking, Lease, Real Estate and all retail customer oriented products like savings and mortgages
Financiën / Boekhouding, Auditor
Financiën / Boekhouding, Andere
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...