Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for a function in which you take a pro-active role within the alert handling centre of expertise, responsible for creating and maintaining a uniform way of working within the 1st line Alert Handling teams, as well as taking the necessary actions based on Quality Assurance reports ?
- To manage and execute the compliance regulations concerning the screening of cross border payments
- To observe and communicate fraudulent transactions or other inconsistencies in cross border payments with regards to the compliance regulations
- Responsible for training of team members
- Responsible for keeping the team up by acting as SPOC towards the Money Laundering Reporting Officer and keep the team up to date with the latest knowledge (regulations, best practices)
- The daily operational screening of cross border payments
- Review screening performed by new colleagues and the review of the more complex cases
- Proactively react and communicate possible compliance risks
- Proactively communicate possible efficiency gains concerning screening requirements
- Act as coach for new team members during their starting period
- Act as a point of contact for questions and specific cases for all team members
- Act as a SPOC towards other alert handling teams and Quality Assurance
- has a definite interest in Compliance and operational Risk management
- is a real team player
- is creative and has a good sense of initiative
- is proactive and has a good sense of improvements/ efficiency gain
- is flexible and creative in your interpretation of compliance regulation
- has an analytic mind
- is a strong communicator
- can identify risks and act accordingly
- is punctual and have a good set of organisation skills
- is prepared to work until 18h00 (weekdays) and on certain bank holidays (upon request)
And do you also…
- have at least a bachelor degree or equivalent due to experience
- have experience or a strong affinity with compliancy regulations/behaviour
- have experience in screening cross border payment traffic
- are an advanced user of the Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- speak and understand fluently Dutch, French and English
- have experience in creating reports
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
The Competence Centre Alert Handling is in the first line responsible for the adherence/compliancy to ING FEC policy. The senior operational employee will be responsible for the quality and productivity of the Competence Centre Alert Handling regarding the screening of cross border payments.
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...