Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Within the EMEA Development Centre, the Reliability Test Section is responsible for the introduction and launch of newest models and focuses on the testing of new prototypes before they are launched on the market.
A big challenge, because in this section detailed checking and testing is done to assure the reliability of the Daikin products.
• Development tests for the newest products
• Analysis and evaluation of test results
• Introducing the latest test methods
• Contact with specialized research centers (national and international)
• Continuous search for improvement and rolling out of these improvement projects
• Technical supporting function towards suppliers and field claims
Industrial Engineer electro-mechanics, energy techniques or equal
• Interested in applied engineering (refrigeration, material engineering, sound engineering, ….)
• Team player who possesses the necessary listening and communication skills
• Problem solver
• Dutch is a requirement for the position.Good knowledge of English is needed
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...