Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for a job in the Product and Operations Value Chain and take part in a strategic project linked to payments, accounts, cards or savings ?
Are you also someone who is …
- a strong leader, who is able to inspire and convince at all levels in the organisation;
- rigorous however at the same time flexible in your approach;
- able to quickly analyse current business performance and identify improvement opportunities;
- a good communicator;
- customer oriented and results-driven;
- a conceptual thinker able to put the ideas into practice.
- manage all aspects of projects: cost, risks, schedule,scope...;
- lead project teams;
- analyse current process performance, identify improvements opportunities and offer solutions;
- implement the suggested solutions;
- implement performance management;
- make sure the various parties involved are committed;
- support change at all levels of responsibility;
- communicate to the various players;
- guarantee the quality and sustainability of deliverables;
- use the methodologies which have proven their effectiveness, such as Lean, Six Sigma, and so on.
- a Master’s degree level or equivalent in experience
- an in-depth knowledge and experience of the performance process and how methods of excellence function: Lean, Six Sigma, operational management systems, BPM…
- a minimum of 5 years' experience as a project manager
- a thorough knowledge of written and spoken English
- a working knowledge of project management methods like Prince II or MSP Foundation
ICT / Internet, IT Project Manager
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...