Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for…
A unique opportunity to enter the fascinating world of Financial Markets and get exposure to a wide range of OTC derivatives products as well as related technologies ?
Your role …
- Analysing the Process and the performance of our activities
- Supporting and influencing the operational teams to accomplish their objectives by providing adequate reporting and feedback
- Take active part in projects and process enhancements
- Ensure the design, documentation, improvement, monitoring and maintenance of local processes,
- Ensure support of Process Experts with regards to operational excellence and delivering a high-quality service to clients.
- Maintain a good relationship with business partners and stakeholders
- Being able to assist in SLA management and Supplier management
Are you also someone who is …
- Analytically minded
- Organised and Structured
- Improvement focused
- Proactive and creative
- A strong team player
- Result Driven
And do you also have …
- Abachelor or Master degree, preferably in an economics related domain, &/or a first working experience in the banking industry
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel in particular
- Fluency in English is a must; knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an asset
- Flexibility on the organisation of your working hours (begin/end hour) in order to enable your team to guarantee a rotation during the period defined to support Financial markets around the globe (currently between 07h30 and 20h00)
- An experience in Process Management, Business intelligence or Performance Monitoring is a strong added value
- A previous working experience in an operational environment is very beneficial
- A first experience or a strong interest in the world of Financial Markets
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING IT is actually a business in itself. It employs up to 9,000 IT professionals from the Netherlands and Belgium. Within each business unit of ING you will meet our IT people. All these IT specialists have an important role: in a highly complex and dynamic world, the IT people make the bank work
ING Financial Markets (FM) operates Rates, Equity, Commodity and Credit Derivatives in various locations around the globe including London, Singapore, Amsterdam, New-York and Brussels. The Process Monitoring (Control) team in Brussels is part of FM Operations and is responsible for the quality of the deliverables towards our customers.
Financiën / Boekhouding, Financiële analyse
Financiën / Boekhouding, Andere
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...