Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
As EMEA Development Centre, we develop air-conditioning, heating, refrigeration and applied products and solutions which are produced in different factories located within and outside Europe. These products are put on the market through our various Daikin distributors and affiliates within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As Daikin s trives to maintain the highest Quality level, a specific department within the EMEA Development Centre focuses on the Design Quality, Compliance, Support & Facilities.
Within the Department, the Design Review Section, and specifically the Reliability group, focusses on the product and parts reliability.
As a member of the Reliability team, you will be responsible for:
- analysing product quality information received from the Quality Assurance and Control departments
- developing corrective measures to solve identified quality issues to reach customer satisfaction (in collaboration with the after sales service department)
- using the available information on product design issues and development standards to implement preventive measures (in collaboration with the product development teams)
- motivating and engaging the related people to achieve full implementation of the developed corrective and preventive measures, which should be taken both at the launch of new products (design review process) and during the product’s lifetime (design modification)
You are a Master of Science in industrial engineering with good technical abilities (e.g. specialization in electro mechanics).
- Experience in a service, quality and/or development environment is an advantage.
- You are fluent in English . Other languages are a plus.
- You can communicate well, with both colleagues and external contacts.
- You are a practical, hands-on and independent worker.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Engineering, Electro ingenieur
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...