Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you an external communications specialist who understands the financial world, and is keen to build ING’s reputation in the Belgian press?
- You build the reputation and brand value of ING in Belgium through communication excellence.
- You invest and maintain good relations with the Belgian press.
- You manage press PR-actions, press questions, crisis communication and manage ING-conversations through selected social media channels.
- Together with the team, you ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the approach of the press
- Your actions are aligned and embedded within the overall strategy of the department and the company.
- You advise internal stakeholders on process, strategy and execution of press communication
- You embrace new communication channels to communicate with your stakeholders
- An experienced press spokesperson, preferably in financial services business;
- You have strong communication skills (proactive and reactive)
- Sensitive to the public debate and apt to new (social) media
- You have an excellent feeling for stories/content/news that can attract constructive media attention
- Diplomate and operate tactically
- Able to quickly establish own network within and outside ING (press);
And you have as well …
- Master degree in PR, communications, journalism or equivalent experience
- Experience in working in high demanding environment, also with top management;
- A thorough understanding of the financial sector and how a bank functions
- Experience in building PR strategies and up to speed with latest communication evolutions
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (written and oral)
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
Your position is within the external communications team of the department Corporate Communications & Relations. The Corporate Communication & Relations department builds the reputation and brand value of ING in Belgium by delivering state-of-the art communication strategies, activities and support in order to build ING’s reputation, branding and company pride, engaging all stakeholders in full alignment with the business.
Marketing & PR, Public Relations Manager
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...