Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for….
a job where you can operate within our growing and dynamic Online Channel Management?
- You act as a focal point within ING between the various ING entities involved.
- You assess the feasibility of projects.
- You precisely pinpoint our customers' needs and convert these into an explicit project plan.
- Working in a structured way, you make clear agreements, on the one hand with the customer and on the other hand, with the development team.
- You guide and motivate all those involved in order to achieve good results.
- You guarantee that all procedures, legal requirements and quality standards are rigorously respected.
- You bear final responsibility for delivering the project results.
- You act as an information centre and report lucidly to the relevant stakeholders on a regular basis.
- You have no difficulty in rolling up your sleeves if necessary.
- You are willing to cover different domains of expertise.
- has excellent communication skills, oral as well as written
- is systematic and customer-oriented
- is capable of working autonomously, setting priorities while remaining focused on the targets
- has a strong sense of responsibility and possess resilience
- has a sense of initiative and eye for detail
- is able to work under pressure
- has good skills of planification
- has a flexible approach
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
Direct Channels provides the functionality of ING Belgium's direct channels. The department offers ING's customers the opportunity to manage their money online and is therefore responsible for customers' online experience. Direct Channels collaborates closely with marketing, retail, sales and product management.
ICT / Internet, Andere
ICT / Internet, IT Project Manager
Marketing & PR, Andere
Marketing & PR, Online Marketeer
Cours Saint Michel 40
- a master's degree or equal through experience.
- a proven experience in project management
- a sound knowledge of the web (and its online sales) and the banking market
- a familiarity with Microsoft Office
- a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...