Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
As Magento Architect with Uniway you are responsible for all Magento based web projects. We will rely on your expert knowledge during the analysis phase and the architecture phase. If you can assist the team in Magento development and PHP development, well, then you are close to our ideal candidate. Your assignments will be both at the Uniway offices and on site with our customers who are almost exclusively located in the vicinity of Brussels. As seasoned professional we'll be looking at you to give input to our commercial team as well.
- Design and outline Magento based web sites & web applications
- Deliver superb Magento implementations
- Develop Magento based sites that exceed all customers' expectations
- Add value to the sales cycle by giving input to your commercial colleagues (presales)
- Make stunning presentations in order to win over new customers
- Add constantly to the Magento competency within Uniway
- Train customers and users
- Higher degree in Informatics
- At least 7 years of experience in open source web development
- Experience in analysis and architecture of web sites & applications
- Extensive knowledge of:
Web 2.0 concepts & usual internet technology (xHTML, CSS, …)
Complex web sites & web applications based on the Magento framework
Databases and SQL
- Knowledge we'll value as aces up your sleeve:
Open source CMS other than Magento (Drupal, Typo3, Joomla, Plone, …)
LAMP stack (especially PHP development)
- Customer oriented and service minded Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Dutch or French speaker with a good knowledge of the other national language and English
- Open to explore, assess and use new technologies
- Capable of working autonomously but equally efficient in team
- A competitive salary
- Dynamic, open, competent and established working environment offering job security
- Working on challenging projects with a high visibility
- Sharpening your (technical) skills in challenging assignments
- Formal and on-the-job training; we encourage you to obtain official certification(s)
- Magento specialist role with the possibility to take a leading role in the Uniway open source business.
The Magento Architect will be responsible for all Magento based web projects. We will rely on your expert knowledge during the analysis phase and the architecture phase.
Please contact :
Mrs. Kathleen Pierco
Tel: +32 2 7136500
ICT / Internet, Web Developer
ICT / Internet, Database Developer
ICT / Internet, Software Developer
Lenneke Marelaan 12/1
Hoger diploma in Informatica
ICT / Internet / Telecom
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...