Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Are you looking for…
…a development role where you will be building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Are you also someone who is …
Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
Structured and organised;
Able to master new material quickly and independently;
Communicative, able to actively listen and clearly explain;
Has outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail;
Has proven excellent translator skills to translate functional analysis and architectural design decisions into technical analysis and developments with high quality;
Implements best practices and design patterns;
Demonstrates accurate estimating skills for development tasks;
A team player with experience working collaboratively with clients in the development process;
And you have as well …
A Master degree (in Information Technology or Engineering) or equivalent through experience Proven hands-on Software Development experience
3 to 5 years of proven working experience in Java development
Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate, DB2)
Experience in the Spring Framework
Experience with test-driven development
Knowledge of the scrum methodology
Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is considered as an asset;
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING IT is actually a business in itself. It employs up to 9,000 IT professionals from the Netherlands and Belgium. Within each business unit of ING you will meet our IT people. All these IT specialists have an important role: in a highly complex and dynamic world, the IT people make the bank work.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
For more information: http://www.ing.jobs/Belgium/vacancy/Java-developer-20.htm
ICT / Internet, Software Developer
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...