Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Founded in 1910, Samsonite is the world’s leading luggage brand with an extensive legacy in trendsetting travel solutions. Today, the Samsonite group establishes its leadership throughout the world, primarily under the Samsonite, Tumi, American Tourister, Hartmann, High Sierra, Gregory, Speck, Lipault and Kamiliant brand names as well as other owned and licensed brand names
For its IT Department based in Belgium, Oudenaarde, Samsonite is currently looking for an IT Application Support engineer
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Management and 3rd party software.
• As a dynamic member of the application support team, continuously makes professional recommendation aiming at enhancing the global user and end consumer experience.
• In close cooperation with the team members, closely monitors incoming tickets and calls in order to give a good level of service.
• Develops and maintains detailed and transparent documentation to offer adapted professional support.
• Monitors the general behavior of daily processes.
• Constantly provides relevant feedback to the appropriate internal teams, both to business and IT experts.
• Supports rolls-out of new functionalities, both related to software and hardware.
• Possess a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field experiences.
• Demonstrate a first successful experience in service management, more specifically to the retail area.
• Be proficient in English.
• Be highly customer-service oriented.
• Be a team player and able to work in a multicultural environment
• Possess excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy.
• Be proactive and demonstrate problem solving skills.
• Be result driven.
• Show a high degree of flexibility.
Samsonite is offering an exciting professional challenge and the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Any applications, including CV and cover letter should be forwarded to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org
ICT / Internet, Andere
ICT / Internet, Service Desk Engineer
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...