Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for…
An IT position in which you create new IT solutions by helping internal customers to translate their needs.
Are you also someone who is …
- Communicative and assertive
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Anticipative and able to resolve complex problems
- Capable to adapt to different contacts and setting
- A teamplayer
- Stress resistant and flexibility
- Structured and organised
… Then you are our new Functional Analyst Payments
- Contribute to defining the user requirements and examining potential solutions with the IT and business experts;
- Perform functional analysis and advise your internal clients in the choice of solution;
- Validate the functional tests cases;
- Monitor the project and the implementation of your functional analysis in conjunction with the project leader;
- Train users and write the functional documentation;
- Provide functional support and distribute the necessary information to all participants
- Recognise and anticipate problems and initiate structural improvements.
And you have as well …
- A university degree or a bachelor in information technology or similar level based on experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in COBOL IT environment or in a position which is a mix of technical (testing or development) and functional experience
- Considerable knowledge of analysis and modelling tools, different platforms, methodologies, --programming languages, processes or architectures used within COBOL context
- Specific knowledge of banking processes and Payments products.
- Some technical skills in a complex Payments environment are an asset
- An excellent written and spoken knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French is required
- Considerable knowledge of analysis and modelling tools, different platforms, methodologies,
- Programming languages, processes or architectures used within COBOL context
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English.
- A strong interest in Continuous Deployment and Agile/SCRUM and/or experience as Scrum Master is an asset
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING IT is actually a business in itself. It employs up to 9,000 IT professionals from the Netherlands and Belgium. Within each business unit of ING you will meet our IT people. All these IT specialists have an important role: in a highly complex and dynamic world, the IT people make the bank work.
As Payments IT functional analyst, you will be part of the entity where the IT applications related to the Payments applications are designed and build. You will work in a DevOps team responsible for implementing and delivering IT solutions corresponding to requirements formulated by our relevant stakeholder.
ICT / Internet, Analist
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...