Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
A dynamic sales person for its Products for Private Investors (PPI) activities in Brussels. Our team develops investment products, mainly Structured Notes, for private investors as end clients. These products are distributed via ING Retail network and ING Private Banking. We need to understand clients’ needs and develop the right investment solutions. To that end, and to make the transactions possible with these external parties, we work closely with structurers, traders, legal department, risk department and product management.
Your will be part of the PPI Sales team covering internal clients (6 people) and will report to the Global Head of PPI & equity derivatives Sales (who has local PPI Sales Team directly under him as well given the importance of this activity) in the dealing room in Brussels.
Financial Markets is functionally organised in different European locations with its main hubs being Amsterdam, Brussels and London. PPI is a worldwide activity, present in Europe, Asia and the US.
Location : Marnixlaan 24 – 1000 Brussels
As a Sales PPI Internal, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop Structured Products ideas, in collaboration with FM Trading/Structuring and Sales
- Be active in the preparation of new Termsheets, Product Sheets, and Marketing Brochures
- Provide after-trade service on the products launched: reporting, arbitrage opportunities, etc.
- Price plain vanilla equity options for Private Banking clients
- Develop or enhance the tools used by the desk for the daily activity
- Work on more strategic issues related to the PPI desk
- Monitor investment products launched by competition
Knowledge and experience
- Education: Master degree (financial background preferred)
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Good command of French
- Few years of experience in a financial environment is an advantage
- Commercial attitude in internal and external contacts within a dynamic environment
- Drafting of technical documents within a short timeframe
- Quick, analytical spirit with a healthy portion of flexibility and dynamic working behaviour
- Attention to details
- Team spirit
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Natural interest in financial products
Financiën / Boekhouding, Andere
Verkoop, Account Manager
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...