Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Mactac Europe (www.mactac-europe.com), a member of the international Bemis Group (www.bemis.com), is an industrial enterprise with an excellent reputation worldwide which, with more than 600 employees, realizes an annual turnover of ? 200 million. Located in Soignies, between Brussels and Mons, Mactac Europe develops, produces and commercializes auto-adhesive products for application, mostly in decoration-related domains, labeling products and industrial products. Mactac Europe is structured around 3 Business Units (BU): "Decorative & Graphical Products", "Label Printing Products" and "Technical Products"
- Develop Mactac sales (all divisions) in Africa, Greece, Turkey; possibility for other far countries;
- Achieve margin and turnover objectives in these geographies.
- Establish and obtain approval for a sales plan for your product range, in your geographic areas, on the basis of the commercial director's instructions;
- Identify potential prospects to present Mactac products and services;
- Visit your clients on a regular schedule;
- Maintain long-term partnerships with local agents and distributors;
- Develop your own information network to remain constantly up-to-date on existing and potential market needs;
- Participate in different events to ensure the presence of Mactac on the market;
- Identify and promote actions to support sales efforts;
- Adopt transparent, multidirectional communication within the company (BU's, logistics, finance, management team, etc.) but also towards clients in order to promote Mactac values;
- Co-ordinate with the other internal departments concerned to ensure optimal response to client demands;
- On the basis of evolutions in your markets, recommend and co-ordinate product/service modifications with the various business units;
- Identify and explore various avenues to offer the best response to market needs/demands;
- Exchange your views with the BU's on the evolutions observed in the market and recommend subsequent actions;
- Make sure allocated budgets are respected.
- Excellent business leadership skills;
- Able to manage your domain autonomously, in perfect synergy with the management team;
- Self-starter, always at ease when it comes to taking initiatives;
- Motivation to develop and achieve results;
- Creative in your business approach and your ability to explore alternative scenarios;
- Astute negotiator; skilled at convincing your interlocutors;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Clear and structured communication skills;
- Reliable and transparent;
- Versatile; capable of navigating in troubled waters;
- Professional attitude in all circumstances.
Please contact us:
Mezquita & Associates
Tel: +32 2 726 88 78
Fax: +32 2 726 89 02
Verkoop, Sales Manager
- Higher education;
- Significant sales experience acquired in B2B and in a digital/graphical/ printing/vinyls/coatings environment;
- Experience in international exporting is essential;
- Experience in the management of a distribution network (distributors) is an advantage;
- EN + FR, knowledge of Arabic language is an asset;
- Available to travel at least 1/2 of the time.
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...