Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
The incumbent will be part of the European Samsonite Travel & Casual Marketing team reporting to the Portfolio Manager. She/he will have the multi-task role of constantly supporting the Marketing team in identifying and analysing the Travel/Casual market needs, and proposing workable/constructive action points in favour of the common growth of the division. She/he will also be responsible for maintaining and supporting our country/channel product specials in line with the findings in the market research/analysis.
Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, she/he will be translating manager’s requirements into reporting deliverables. You assist the Marketing team with dashboards and report generation.
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales.
• Constantly gathers and supports analysis of relevant market and competition data to assist the product team in anticipating consumer needs and ensure correct market positioning of product introductions.
• Prepares ad-hoc analysis and executes data mining requests.
• Carefully analyses & interprets data through logical thinking.
• Constantly supports and advises his/her team on existing reports and tools.
• Maintains and supports our country/channel specials by the use of seasonal colours.
• Actively participates in the product development cycle of our country/channel specials, from colour selection to prototype and sample production.
• Is in close touch with the countries – both via email/telephone and through occasional visits.
• Issues transparent and timely presentations for management teams.
• Continuously detects and highlights sales data patterns on brands, categories or on country level and presents strategy and product information to key internal and external stakeholders, in a clear and comprehensive way.
• Provides transparent answers to requests from the field (product, quality, B2B requests, Specials requests, …)
• Gives full general support to Portfolio Manager.
• Possess a Master degree in Marketing Statistics or Economics
• Be multilingual with excellent knowledge of English.
• Have excellent computer skills and tools knowledge: Excel, SAP, Business Objectives, Business Intelligence
• Have affinity with PowerPivot and possess outstanding analytical skills.
• Be analytical and data driven and have no problem presenting figures in meetings
• Thinks out of the box and challenges status quo.
• Be pro-active and show problem-solving mind-set.
• Have a strong feeling of Customer’s needs and behaviours.
• Show the ability to perform well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
• Can work independently, resourcefully and creatively to research and implement new solutions.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
• Be an enthusiastic team member and act as an ambassador of the brand.
Samsonite is offering an exciting professional challenge and the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Any applications, including CV and cover letter should be forwarded to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & PR, Analytics Expert
Marketing & PR, Marktonderzoeker
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...