Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Within this Department, the Design Review Section and especially the compliance group, is supporting the project leader of a new development and gives the necessary guidance to make the final products conform with the legal demands and relevant technical norms. This as well for electrical and mechanical safety, electromagnetic compatibility as environmental demands for sales in EU and non-EU countries.
Due to continuous expansion of the sales area to non-EU countries we want to strengthen our team with a product compliance engineer. Key task in this position will be the conformity assessment with electrical and mechanical international standards, and the certification of the products.
• Assessment of conformity of the product developments with legal demands and safety norms.
• Evaluation of technical norms and application on the products.
• Supporting function for the design engineers.
• Contact with:
- Certification agencies
- Project leaders of product development
- Test engineers of the European Development Center
- The other development centers in the Daikin group
You are an Industrial Engineer or equal through experience
• A strong interest in product legislation and technical norms is off course important
• You enjoy leading projects
• You have good communication skills
• You can work independently and in team
• Good knowledge of English is essential
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...