Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
For its Contact Centre in Gent, ING is seeking: a General Banking sales employee (M/F). Are you attracted by the banking sector? Would you like to join a rapidly expanding company? Do you have commercial flair and is the customer at the heart of your concerns? Then you may be the person we're looking for!
Your Working Environment
As a sales employee, you will join ING's Contact Centre. Open Mondays to Fridays from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., you will work evenings and weekends. You will be a member of the General Banking sales team and meet customers' expectations while fulfilling your sales targets.
- By telephone, you will provide information and perform operations in the field of basic banking products (accounts and payments, savings and investments, personal loans and insurance).
- You offer support to Home’Bank users
- You will aim for impeccable service and customer satisfaction.
- You will strive to find all business opportunities and turn them into sales, both on incoming and outgoing calls.
- You will actively participate in building the loyalty of our customer base via Outbound campaigns.
- You hold a degree and preferably have commercial experience.
- You are bilingual in French/Dutch or Dutch/French. Knowledge of English and/or German is a plus.
- You are flexible about working hours (shift) and you like working in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic and like challenges.
- You can master computers.
Your Key Skills
- You are client-oriented, empathetic and can demonstrate a capacity to listen.
- You seek appropriate solutions for the customer.
- You are results-oriented
- You demonstrate the ability to learn and adapt.
- You can express yourself fluently on the telephone and have a certain writing ability.
- You like to work in a team
An opportunity to develop through commercial, behavioural and linguistic training and regular coaching.
- A modern, agreeable and spacious environment.
- Attractive remuneration and numerous advantages such as luncheon vouchers, hospital cover, pension insurance, extra-legal leave, language bonuses etc., as well as prospects and scope for development.
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...