Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Founded in 1910, Samsonite is the world’s leading luggage brand with an extensive legacy in trendsetting travel solutions. Renowned for breakthrough research, development and its commitment to innovation, Samsonite has since its inception excelled in a number of industry firsts, including the exclusive use of the revolutionary Curv® material in the luggage arena. Samsonite offers an extensive range of travel,
business, kids, casual and personal accessory products to help travellers journey further, with ever lighter and stronger products.
Today, the Samsonite group establish its leadership throughout the world, primarily under the Samsonite, Tumi, American Tourister, Hartmann, High Sierra, Gregory, Speck, Lipault and Kamiliant brand names as well as other
owned and licensed brand names.
For its R&D department based in Belgium, Oudenaarde, Samsonite is currently looking for a result - driven Collaborative Demand Coordinator
1. Monitor FC per country
• Works very closely with the demand manager
• Carefully calculates the impact of sales actions on total demand
• Continuously collects and consolidates forecast information issued from different countries.
• Monitors BP targets.
• Monitors demand value so it’s in line with the targets.
• Produces very professional material for the consensus meetings and PSI
3. Support of European Sales Offices:
• Creates reporting/monitoring material for the countries. BP targets demand value
• Plans meetings with the countries to confirm and consolidate the demand values
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Possess outstanding analytical skills.
• Continuously pay strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Have excellent organisational skills.
• Be pro-active and show problem-solving skills.
• Show the ability to perform well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a multicultural environment.
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Possess excellent knowledge of English.
• Have advanced Excel capabilities
Samsonite is offering an exciting professional challenge and the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Any applications, including CV and cover letter should be forwarded to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org
Administratieve functies, Informatieverwerking
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...