Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for…
a role where you are in constant contact with several internal clients, in a dynamic environment that is constantly changing?
- You carry out targeting for commercial, legal and operational campaigns using all necessary and available information in order to improve relationships and communication between ING and its current and potential customers, in conjunction with all parties involved
- You understand, stimulate and advise sales staff and the different marketing players on everything relating to customer behaviour observed, management of customer relationships and the various stages in customer life cycles
- You specialise in transforming data, targeting customers, preparing direct marketing campaigns using a campaign management tool
- You are experienced in programming and personalising e-mails
- You implement multi-channel campaigns
- You follow-up the results of the campaigns proactively and reactively with the marketing manager in order to envisage the next stages
-has an entrepreneurial attitude
-can think creatively and analytically
-is good at planning and organisation
-has excellent (oral and written) communication skills
And do you also have...
-a university degree with a quantitative, business specialisation
-at least two years’ experience in a marketing-related analytical environment (with a strong business focus)
-good computer skills and are familiar with the methodologies and technologies used in areas such as database management and architecture, SQL programming, SAS Base and data management
-an interest in the world of emails (knowledge of Dreamweaver and HTML is an asset)
-an ability to express yourself in French, Dutch and English
ING Belgium, as the first universal direct bank, is a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
You operate in the marketing department and are part of the Customer Intelligence (CI) team, consisting of the Campaigns analysts & designers section and CI Business Analysts section
Marketing & PR, Campaign Manager
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...