Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for a challenging responsible position in the Lending Strategic Change team in the heart of Product & Operations Lending & Insurance (L&I)?
- Evaluates, details and translates the finance needs for reports, data, functionalities and process changes into a set of detailed and logical structured requirements, understandable for all stakeholders as a basis for solution building and implementation.
- Provides additional input on request during all stages of the project
- Tests the final results before implementation
- Gives advice to the management regarding final acceptance of the project results and assures the handover to the operational teams
- Focused to deliver on promise;
- An excellent communicator;
- A contact person to provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as well as helping their direct reports through transitions;
- A team player capable to work in a complex fast changing organization & environment;
- Aligning and building relationships with various partners in the value chains, in ING Group and outside the bank;
- Pro-active & persuasive: ability to quickly make decisions, takes ownership, gets things done, delivery & results focused, and on top of latest market developments;
- Capable of identifying resistance and performance gaps and work on developing and implementing corrective actions.
- strong in analytical skills combined with creativity and synthesis
-Mature to manage autonomously activities
-Eager to learn
And you have as well …
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal;
- Excellent active listening skills;
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities;
- A strong client focus;
- A passion & drive for success and results;
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process;
- An excellent knowledge of communication tools;
- A very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch. You need to be able to deliver in English and in French or Dutch (both oral as written). Further you need to be able to understand the language you don’t master (Dutch or French).
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Professional experience with project management methodologies is an advantage (eg Prince II)
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
You will work within the area of Brussels CSM and will have to travel inside Belgium.
You will work in the department Product and Operations which has an end-to-end ownership and works on improving the customer experience.
The Lending & Insurances domain is a challenging environment and an important domain of the bank proven by the note: “Lending is a prior need of our customer. We provide at the same time the right insurance products”.
Tom Willems – Hiring manager – 02/738 95 15
Pierre Pien – Recruitment Specialist
ICT / Internet, Analist
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...