Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for…
A challenging professional environment within ING Commercial Banking, in a growing business serving corporate clients in an international environment. A solid experience in a complex and varied position which will broaden career possibilities for a high achiever.
Provide support to the Deal Principal mainly in:
- participating in client meetings and pitches, providing support in following up leads with potential clients and building up a trust relationship with clients
- preparing commercial presentations aimed at explaining the product to internal and external clients and at proposing the structuring of new transactions
- performing detailed financial analyses of trade receivables portfolios and cash flow models
- providing technical support in the structuring and the execution of the transactions
- coordinating the drafting of the legal documentation
- liaising with the internal and external parties involved in the transactions
- a critical and rigorous mind, with strong analytical and problem solving skills and an eye for details
- hands-on and hard worker and stress resilient
- keen to learn and striving for intellectual challenges
- able to work autonomously and on several projects simultaneously
- a good communicator, team player and client oriented
And you have as well…
- an academic degree in economics, management, law or equivalent
- a relevant experience of circa 1 to 3 years with a similar securitisation/ structured finance/ commercial banking product, in a Commercial Banking sales position or in risk management
- oral and written skills in English, Dutch and French
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
Within Commercial Banking, Working Capital Solutions (WCS) originates, structures and manages complex working capital financing solutions for corporate clients. WCS Belgium is the global centre of competence for trade receivables financing transactions. More information on WCS can be found here: http://www.be.intranet/eip/cbbelux/showdoc.jsp?docid=406890_en&leftpart=products&menopt=iso|prd|wcs&menopt=iso|prd|wcs
And here: http://commercialbanking.intranet/cb/products_services/Pages/default.aspx > Working Capital Solutions
Financiën / Boekhouding, Andere
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...