Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for ...
A position in which you deliver technical specifications and designs in document management, and in which you create high quality IT applications, in order meet the needs of your business partners ?
The mission of Group Services BE is to provide our ING business partners (Finance, Risk, Marketing …) with sound applications that support their current and future daily activities and to support solutions at competitive costs through close collaboration with our clients, through professional management and efficient utilization of different resources.
As a TECHNICAL LEAD ECM & JAVA DEVELOPMENT, your tasks are as follows:
- Lead the development of new feature in context of Enterprise Content Management
- Give input during the initiation phase of new projects/enhancements (from an technical point of view)
- Ensure the Technical Design and development of new projects/small enhancements.
- Ensure the Technical Validation of a new project.
- Be able to ensure the deployment of the new services through all environments.
- Write and Maintain technical documentation, operational guides and other documents, If necessary
- Be in charge of unit testing in Development environment
Are you also someone who is …
- Analytical and strong in problem solving;
- Well organised: you work out detailed action plans how to reach your goal, taking into account the constraints and priorities;
- Team player;
- A strong communicator, able to present concepts and data in a structured way;
- Assertive but diplomatically;
- Problem solver and perseverant;
- Team Player;
- Quick learner and able to work autonomously.
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING IT is actually a business in itself. It employs up to 9,000 IT professionals from the Netherlands and Belgium. Within each business unit of ING you will meet our IT people.
All these IT specialists have an important role: in a highly complex and dynamic world, the IT people make the bank work.
Apply on http://www.ing.jobs/Belgium/Vacancies/Vacancy/Technical-Lead-ECM-Java-Development-4.htm?org=searchresult
ICT / Internet, Software Architect
ICT / Internet, CMS Consultant
ICT / Internet, Software Developer
ICT / Internet, IT Project Manager
Cours Saint Michel 40
- A Master or Bachelor degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of practical experience as a Technical Lead/Technical Expert/Lead Developer/…
- Good knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, XML & Java Scripting
- Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) tooling like EMC Documentum/xPression/Captiva/Doc1 or others
- Preferably Knowledge of WebSphere, Oracle database, Linux/Unix and AIX, …
- A strong interest in Continuous Deployment and Agile/SCRUM
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...