Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
As new SharePoint developer at Uniway you will design and develop web applications based on SharePoint technology. Development will be mainly done in C# using Visual Studio. By capitalizing your experience as .NET developer and SharePoint developer, you’ll quickly integrate the existing SharePoint team. This will also enable you to take the technical analysis in your hands. Projects will take place both at the Uniway offices and onsite at our various clients’ premises (which are mainly located in Brussels and its vicinity). Together with your colleagues, you represent Uniway in the best possible way towards our clients and their employees.
- Higher education in IT (minimum Bachelor level)
- A broad interest in developing web sites and web applications
- Experienced in .NET, ASP.NET and in developing in C#
- A thorough knowledge of SharePoint
- Proven track record of SharePoint development
- Fluent in Dutch with good additional skills in French and English
- Knowledge of SharePoint online or Office 365 is an asset
- Knowledge of CMS systems is a plus
- You are a team player who is not afraid of working autonomously
- Motivated to learn and evolve professionally
- A competitive salary
- Dynamic, open, competent and established working environment offering job security
- Working on challenging projects with a high visibility
- Sharpening your (technical) skills in challenging assignments
- Formal and on-the-job training; we encourage you to obtain official certification(s)
- Challenging technical role dedicated to developing custom SharePoint functionality.
Please contact :
Mrs. Kathleen Pierco
Tel: +32 2 7136500
ICT / Internet, Web Developer
ICT / Internet, CMS Consultant
ICT / Internet, Database Developer
ICT / Internet, Software Developer
Lenneke Marelaan 12/1
Hoger diploma in Informatica
ICT / Internet / Telecom
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...