Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
At Uniway the role of SharePoint consultant is a broad one. You are part of the team from the start of the SharePoint project and you will be involved until it goes into production. During the project you take up several roles, each role with its specific responsibilities.
Analysis of the customer's needs
Designing an architecture
Develop and maintain collaborative applications based on SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
Customer preliminary discussions and product demonstration
Call for tender analysis
Participate in proposal writing
Attend to events, seminars and fairs
Business requirements gathering
Mapping analysis between the requirements (What) and the SharePoint functionalities (How)
Investigation and recommendations
Proof of concepts
Set-up and maintenance of SharePoint solutions
- Computer science degree (min Bachelor level)
- Internet development in Microsoft technology (minimum 3 years of experience)
- IT experience: preferable approx. 5 year
min 1 year of proven experience with SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint online
- Knowledge of Content Management Platform tools such as Ektron, Tridion,… is an asset
- Knowledge of XML, XSL
- Knowledge of database engines : SQL Server
- Dutch and French speaking with an excellent knowledge of English
- Open-minded when it comes to learning and adopting new technologies
- Not afraid of teamwork, and also comfortable working independently
- A competitive salary
- Dynamic, open, competent and established working environment offering job security
- Working on challenging projects with a high visibility
- Sharpening your (technical) skills in challenging assignments
- Formal and on-the-job training; we encourage you to obtain official certification(s)
- SharePoint specialist role covering a wide variety of tasks.
Please contact :
Mrs. Kathleen Pierco
Tel: +32 2 7136500
ICT / Internet, CMS Consultant
Lenneke Marelaan 12/1
Hoger diploma in Informatica
ICT / Internet / Telecom
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...