Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for…
a position in which you manage online and mobile projects for ING Belgium?
-Taking charge of new projects that are Web or Mobile related within the ‘Change’ department; one of
ING’s most innovative departments where IT meets business.
- Delivering within time, scope and budget even when unexpected hurdles appear.
- Creating your internal network of specialists, keeping different stakeholders happy, e.g. product
managers, IT people (both internal as well as external), colleagues etc.
- Making sure the project is in line with governance and compliance rules.
Are you also someone who is …
-an excellent communicator, assertive and open
-customer oriented: all your customers are served in an optimal way, within the deadlines set
-precise and results-oriented
-a teamplayer, able to make tough decisions
-analytic and a go-getter
And you have as well …
- A university degree, or equivalent by experience
- Five or more years experience with project management in a software delivery environment
- You have a consultancy or banking background
- Dutch or French as your mother tongue, a good understanding of the other language plus a good command of English
- Hands-on experience with complex projects in terms of scope, budget, time and people management
- Sound knowledge of / strong interest in the web (and its online sales)
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
Direct Channels sees to the functionality of ING Belgium's direct channels. They provide ING's customers with the opportunity to manage their money online, and are thus the guardians of customers' online experience. Direct Channels collaborates closely with marketing, retail, sales and product management.
ICT / Internet, IT Project Manager
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...