Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
KPMG is one of the world's leading international networks of service organisations in the fields of Assurance and Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory services, with more than 103,000 specialist staff spread over 750 cities in 152 countries worldwide.
Thanks to this extensive network and its many years of experience, KPMG consistently provides a comprehensive service, and does so by keeping abreast of the latest market developments and offering the necessary flexibility to ensure that every client's specific needs are met, every time.
In Belgium, KPMG employs more than 1000 people, spread over 6 offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve. KPMG is one of the three biggest networks in its field in Western Europe.
Naturally, therefore, KPMG's auditors and consultants are trained to work in a European environment, which means that international teams can be put in place if their clients require so.
KPMG's Regulatory Practice (part of KPMG Advisory Risk Consulting) provides strategic and technical regulatory and compliance solutions to help financial services providers anticipate and manage their regulatory risk. Our team works to help clients meet regulatory expectations and obligations by strengthening enterprise-wide compliance programs, implementing effective governance and risk management frameworks, enhancing internal controls, and helping create a culture of risk management and compliance. Our international experienced professionals include former regulators, supervisors, examiners, and compliance practitioners.
For the Belgian practice we are looking for a senior professional (+/- 10 years of relevant experience) who is capable of taking a leading role in our regulatory value propositions towards the market and act as an internal ambassador for regulatory issues. You will also act as our point of contact towards the supervisors (NBB/FSMA)
- A "regulatory network" is an asset
- You are an independent worker with a commercial feeling
- You have strong analytical and project management skills
Please contact us:
Mezquita & Associates
Tel: +32 2 726 88 78
Fax: +32 2 726 89 02
Management, Business Unit Manager
Avenue du Bourget 40
- Regulatory Capital Management
- Regulatory Gap Analysis and Readiness Assistance
- Business implementation of new regulations (EMIR, AIFMD, Basel 3, Solvency II, MIFID, ...)
- Resolution and Recovery Plans
- Enterprise-wide Compliance Programs
- Consumer Harm and Conduct Regulation
- Regulatory Reporting
- Authorization / Registrations
- Other Services to FS Regulation
- banking law on control
- law on mortgages, securitization, payment institution
- corporate governance laws
- NBB and FSMA circulars
- You have a master degree and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in regulatory
- You have good insights in current/future European/National Financial Sector regulations
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...