Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Acticom is a dynamic internal communication consulting firm. It is an independent spin-off company created in 2006 by the company Empact (www.empact.be). Our mission is to help clients in the management of their internal communication activities, be it on a daily basis or in important moments of changes. In other words, we enable companies to connect and engage with their employees for optimal dialog and better results. Our client portfolio includes key actors from the private and public sectors like BNP-Fortis, De Lijn, VRT, Solvay, RTBF, Dexia, Bpost, IKEA, GSK, Carrefour, Elia,...
- Coaching and guidance of people in charge of internal communication.
- Definition of internal communication strategies and development of tailor-made internal communication programs.
- A to Z management of large transformation projects.
- Development and implementation of internal communication policies and processes.
- Translating communication concepts in concrete deliverables and implementation of communication actions.
- Facilitation of strategy alignment workshops with senior executives
- Development of communication roadmaps enabling the realization of strategic ambitions
- Guiding organizations and their people through the transition and constantly measuring the results.
- Flexible, autonomous, empathic, good commercial and social skills, client-focused, result-oriented, down-to-earth, influencing power.
- Combination of creative and analytical skills.
- Strong written skills as well as presentation aptitudes.
Mezquita & Associates
Tel: +32 2 726 88 78
Fax: +32 2 726 89 02
Marketing & PR, Interne communicatie
Marketing & PR, Andere
Havenlaan 86 C b 105
- Proven successful experience of minimum 10 years in communication with at least 3 years in an internal communication function, at client side or in a communication agency.
- Competencies in project/account management (including budget follow-up) or consulting background.
- Profound knowledge and interest in the corporate/business world.
- Communication expertise in change management context is a must.
- Capable of managing complex projects from A to Z and running multiple projects at the same time, dealing with many different contact persons.
- Trilingual (N, F, E).
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...