Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for…
a position in the financial sector in which you are in charge of developing the direct distribution channels?
- Managing the "channels work packages" of projects in view of the optimisation of the product and service range in and around the direct distribution channels (online/mobile).
- Defining and setting out the scope and the objectives of the project, in collaboration with the project leader. In addition, organising workshops to get a clear idea of the channel expectations of all parties.
- Describing the requirements and the user interface. On the basis of business requirements, defining the most logical sequence of screens and the user interface in order to achieve optimal sales leads or direct sales.
- Executing the project: providing the full business analysis, taking part in the test phase and reporting about possible issues/risks to the project leader.
- Being in charge for the communication of channel-specific projects: providing internal communication with the network of branches and other interested parties and helping to determine external communication with the Retail and Marketing segment.
- Guaranteeing the operational working of projects.
Are you also someone who is …
- diplomatic with strong negotiation skills
- solution oriented: meeting the requirements and expectations of all parties in a constructive manner (in terms of timeframes, budget, quality, etc.)
- proactive, with a developed sense of assertiveness and organisation
- able to work independently, but also in close partnership with various project parties
And you have as well …
- A university degree, or equivalent by experience
- Four or more years experience with project management in a software delivery environment
- You have a consultancy or banking background
- Fluent in at least one of the national languages and English, and a good understanding of the other national language
- Hands-on experience with complex projects in terms of scope, budget, time and people management
- Sound knowledge of / strong interest in the web (and its online sales)
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are both retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
The Direct Channels section ensures the proper functioning of the ING Belgium direct channels. They provide ING's customers with the opportunity to manage their money online, and are thus the guardians of customers' online experience. Direct Channels collaborates closely with marketing, retail, sales and product management
ICT / Internet, Analist
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...