Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for a role where you are in continuous contact with many colleagues, in an ultra-dynamic environment that is constantly changing?
Thanks to a thorough knowledge of the market and customers, you develop strategy and positioning for your segments
- You turn this strategy into a marketing approach/annual action plan so as to support the commercial results of your segments (working together with the Sales department)
- You take the lead in initiating, implementing and following up the action plans
- You coordinate, monitor and motivate the colleagues with whom you work closely, fulfilling actions without the hierarchical responsibility
- You ensure the overall coherence of the steps taken, in the segments for which you are responsible
- You analyse and assess each of your actions, in collaboration with Customer Intelligence
- You are in charge of the marketing budget dedicated to your segment
Are you someone who …
- is result-oriented: you set about your work, you are not afraid of change and you are not easily discouraged. You clearly define the direction to be taken
- can work independently: you have a sharp sense of the responsibilities and show determination
- likes being persuasive: you can show and support your ideas clearly
- is creative: a blank page does not worry you and you take pleasure in making suggestions and doing things with a view to achieving the expected result. You are innovative, seek new solutions and like to do things differently
- is team-spirited: you like to collaborate and work within a team and are able to motivate the team towards objectives
And do you also have ...
-a university degree focused on economics/marketing/communication, or equivalent experience
-good knowledge of savings and investment products
-a view of the bigger picture: you can easily take a step back from the day-to-day and concentrate not only on the short-term objectives to be achieved but on developing a long-term vision
-a very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
… then you are our new Segment Marketeer Affluent Banking/Seniors
ING België is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank offers its customers a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). ING Belgium's customers are Retail and Private Banking clients and small, medium-sized and large enterprises.
Within the Marketing department, you will form part of the Campaigns & Communication division and will be in a team of 8 segment marketeers.
You will work closely with many of the Bank's departments, such as Product Management, Sales, Direct Channels, and more.
Marketing & PR, Direct Marketeer
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...