Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for a challenging job where you will have the responsibility to manage existing FI products and services as well as creating and integrating new FI products and product changes. You stand for the success of your portfolio.
- You are responsible for defining the long term strategy of your products and express the details in a product roadmap. Your roadmap and vision is the strategic plan for the engineering team to implement.
- You are responsible for tactical activities that go from tracking user feedback , customer satisfaction, creating dashboards and metrics to measure success and engagement of new and existing functionalities.
- With assistance from research, marketing, communications, sales, IT and other stakeholders within the company you listen to the voice of the customer and specify business and customer requirements for current and future products.
- You drive a solution set across the internal organization, taking costs, budget and timelines into account.
- You will create formal business cases and product descriptions and work as a facilitator between the various internal organizations to ensure product policy and processes are negotiated, documented and executed accurately.
- You will lead meetings centered on system and operational requirements for product changes and new product development.
- You will provide effective solutions in reaction to the application of concepts, techniques and knowledge developed to support the new product or product change.
Are you also someone who is …
- able to be pro-active with a sense of urgency
- able to read, understand and communicate technical documentation
- a self-starter, highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment that is continually changing
And you have as well …
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or Science
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in marketing/product development, strategic planning and implementation experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written): Dutch, English, French
- Advanced business analysis skills: business cases, margin and cash flow analysis
- Ability to write and deliver policies, training courses and materials
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
… then you are our new Product Manager Financial Institutions
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
You will be a member of the Product Management FI team, based in Brussels and Amsterdam. Financial Institutions is a challenging environment and one of the most important business lines of ING. By delivering products and solutions inspired by our FI clients, and supported by easy processes, we want to be one of the European top players. You will be working out of Brussels, but by cooperating with your colleagues, your working area will be spread all over Europe. Regular presence in Amsterdam is required.
Financiën / Boekhouding, Andere
Marketing & PR, Product Marketeer
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...