Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Werft voor een van haar opdrachtgevers
Our customer is a leading global provider of engineered electronic components for thousands of consumer and industrial products; network solutions and systems for telecommunications and energy markets. The corporation designs, manufactures and markets products for customers in a broad array of industries including automotive; data communication systems and consumer electronics; telecommunications; aerospace; defense and marine; medical; alternative energy and lighting.
The Automotive Division generates more than $ 2 Billion in sales and employs 11.000 people within the EMEA region. The region consists of the following countries: Germany, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Ukraine, Morocco, Tunisia, Sweden, Russia, Switzerland, France, Czech Republic and India.
The Plant Manager has to ensure the attainment of the operational goals of the plant as well as to ensure the implementation of the divison strategy at the plant. She/he manages all plant operations and ensures compliance with all relevant policies, including production, inspection, quality, storage, maintenance, environment, safety, resources, and security. Responsible for meeting production schedules, shipping schedules, maintaining quality, controlling manufacturing costs, implementing continuous improvement and promoting good employee and community relations.
- Ensure adequate operations budgets are established - under close cooperation with EMEA management - and make sure budgetary limitations are respected.
- Responsible for maintaining quality policies and for increasing the plant quality performance to ensure customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of products and services.
- Is responsible for the safety and security of all employees in the facility and ensures that plant safety rules are followed.
- Lead Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP) on local level.
- Overall responsibility for the proper utilisation and maintenance of the company assets and property.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations as well as all company policies and procedures at the plant.
- Actively contribute to develop local talents through training, coaching, and facilitation.
- Ensure employees are skilled and trained according to latest standards.
- Provide strong leadership to Department Managers in order to ensure proper performance of duties and achievement of assigned objectives.
- Federate employees to feel part of one team and of the company.
- Energize employees and involve them to make the plant a great place to work.
- Ensure effective communication to keep all employees informed about KPI's status and targets.
- Chairman of the Works Council
- Represent the plant interests locally to outside parties and in forums.
- Strong analytical skills, strategic and tactical thinking, and problem solving attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team formation and leadership skills
- Ability to form successful working relationships quickly at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to motivate all levels of the organization
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced, international matrix organisation
- Fast learner, able to quickly familiarize her/himself with existing methods and practices and new concepts/ideas
Please contact us:
Mezquita & Associates
Tel: +32 2 726 88 78
Fax: +32 2 726 89 02
- degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, or related field
- 6+ years experience in demonstrated process improvement success
- Proven accomplishments utilizing OpEx and Lean tools/methodologies (Six Sigma BB, Tool Champion, DOE, GR&R, FMEA, etc.) is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of management experience, Automotive industry preferred
- Fluent in English and Dutch both written and spoken
- Certified Champion in the following OpEx tools is an advantage: Structured Problem Solving, 5S, Mistake-Proofing and process capability tools; Six Sigma Black Belt
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...