Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
A unique opportunity to enter the fascinating world of Financial Markets and get exposure to a wide range of OTC derivatives products as well as related technologies ?
- Check and validate trades booked by salespeople and traders
- Draft and validate manual confirmations
- Process the payments and verify the accounting
- Interact with counterparties to chase and match deals
- In case of claims, take the appropriate action
- Take active part in projects and process enhancements
- Ensure the design, documentation, improvement, monitoring and maintenance of local processes,
- Ensure follow-up on the handling of transactions in view of ensuring operational excellence and delivering a high-quality service to clients.
- Maintain a good relationship with business partners and stakeholders
- Being able to organise the day-to-day activities within your team in case of the Team Leader absence.
Are you also someone who is …
- Analytically minded
- Client focused
- Stress resistant
- Proactive and creative
- A strong team player
- Showing strong organizational and planning skills
And do you also have …
- A bachelor degree, preferably in an economics related domain, &/or a first working experience in the banking industry
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English is a must; knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an asset
- Flexibility on the organisation of your working hours (begin/end hour) in order to enable your team to guarantee a rotation during the period defined to support Financial markets around the globe (currently between 07h30 and 20h00)
- A previous working experience in an operational environment is a must,
- A first experience or a strong interest in the world of Equity Derivatives.
- A first experience or a strong interest in the world of Commodity derivatives is an asset.
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING IT is actually a business in itself. It employs up to 9,000 IT professionals from the Netherlands and Belgium. Within each business unit of ING you will meet our IT people. All these IT specialists have an important role: in a highly complex and dynamic world, the IT people make the bank work
ING Financial Markets (FM) operates Equity and Commodity Derivatives in various locations around the globe including London, Singapore, Amsterdam, New-York and Brussels. The Trade Processing team in Brussels is part of FM Operations and is responsible for the processing (validation, settlement and accounting) and monitoring of the Equity and Commodity Derivatives for part of ING Financial Markets entities.
Financiën / Boekhouding, Andere
Financiën / Boekhouding, Effecten en grondstoffen makelaardij
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...