Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
3B is a leading European developer and supplier of fibreglass products for the reinforcement of thermoplastics and thermosets. Headquartered in Battice (Belgium), 3B operates 3 manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Norway and India.
To maintain our technology leadership position, the 3B Science & Technology Centre provides a unique hub of expertise for future development and innovation.
3B is looking for a top talent who will grow into the Company.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for providing technical leadership in order to safely produce products that meet customer requirements at the lowest cost. The Manufacturing Engineer is accountable to continuously improve safety, quality, delivery, and cost. This position will focus on initiating and implementing technical improvements to produce a safer, more productive workplace while engaging both the technical and primary workforce, maintaining the area budget, delivering on capital projects, and the continued growth of the successful candidate.
1. Live the Safety stand, adhere to the safety responsibilities.
- Ensure a safe, clean and environmentally compliant work environment and building a culture where safety is the first priority
- Ensure that all control plans, work instructions, job hazard analyses, and other procedures related to the technical operation of production ensure the safety of employees
- Developing risk assessments for critical tasks
2. Knowing our Customers
- Identify, understand, and teach others the critical product characteristics required to provide our customers with a quality product
- Develop and implement procedures and systems to ensure products consistently meet or exceed customer expectations
- Support experiments or trials for new and existing products to ensure they meet our customer's fitness for use
3. Directing Operations
- Conduct daily process audits to review critical product characteristics and critical process variables and implement sustainable corrective actions for process shifts or upsets
- Develop and implement operator control plans to ensure that all products meet specifications at the lowest cost
- Analyze product and process data, provide feedback and make recommendations to optimize performance
- Network with other plants to identify and implement best practices.
- Coach, counsel, and train employees on process control
- Document and define process settings and work instructions
- Define required maintenance actions to resolve equipment issues
- Identify and request capital funding for equipment, modifications, etc.
- Maintain area budget
4. Leading and Developing Talent
- Train primary employees in the manufacturing process
- Train employees in process control procedures
- Work with employees to develop and implement operator control plans
- Partner with maintenance to develop and implement Total Productive Maintenance plans for equipment to ensure employee understanding and ownership
- Excellent team player, and natural ease to communicate with and engage all the levels of the organization (workers, peers & management)
- Passionate, ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Multitasking and ability to prioritize
- Stress resistant and excellent problem solver
- Attitude for continuous improvement
Please contact us:
Mezquita & Associates
Tel: +32 2 726 88 78
Fax: +32 2 726 89 02
Engineering, Productie ingenieur
Route de Maestricht 67
- Engineering degree
- Max 6 years of experience within a manufacturing or technical environment
- Understands customer needs, product specifications, basic cost drivers and the Critical Process Variables (CPVs) that impact these elements
- Understands basic elements processes and control systems
- Ability to analyze and use data to drive process improvements
- Knowledge of the interdisciplinary fields of continuous improvement, lean thinking, innovation, process control would be beneficial
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...