Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Are you looking for…
A unique opportunity, in which you will be supporting the Equity & Commodities OTC business?
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating (in case of disagreement with the counterparties) of Equity and/or Commodities confirmations
- ensuring integrity of the Confirmation drafting process, reconciling Trade Confirmation
- investigation of booking issues, which will involve daily interaction with Sales, Trading, Legal and other internal clients
- monitoring daily workflows to ensure confirmations are prioritized accordingly, ensuring the bank meets EMIR imposed, documentation targets
The individual should consistently look to identify control gaps and work towards providing remediation plans
Are you someone who is …
- analytically minded
- client focused
- stress resistant
- proactive and creative
- showing strong organizational and planning skills
- fluent in English (knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus)
- flexible in the organization of your working hours (begin/end hour) in order to enable your team to guarantee a rotation during the period defined to support Financial Markets around the globe (currently between 07u30 and 20u00)
And do you also have …
- advanced knowledge of, and comfort with, the ISDA Equity Derivative Definitions
- strong communication skills, preferably with experience as a direct point of internal & external client escalation
- high attention to detail, coupled with advanced analytical skills
- strong teamwork ethic, whilst also having the ability and initiative to work individually, to complete tasks to high standards
- awareness of current market initiatives in the Equity Derivative Documentation space
- knowledge of financial services industry, or legal background
- the drive, enthusiasm and dynamism in search of improving processes, controls & procedures
- a master's degree or similar through experience
- knowledge of Sophis & Documentum, that would be a plus.
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING Financial Markets Operations Brussels processes Equity and Commodity Derivatives business from different Front Office Locations (New York, London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Singapore)
Financiën / Boekhouding, Andere
Financiën / Boekhouding, Effecten en grondstoffen makelaardij
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...