Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
As Drupal Architect with Uniway you are responsible for all Drupal based web projects. We will rely on your expert knowledge during the analysis phase and the architecture phase. If you can assist the team in Drupal development and PHP development, well, then you are close to our ideal candidate. Your assignments will be both at the Uniway offices and on site with our customers who are almost exclusively located in the vicinity of Brussels. As seasoned professional we’ll be looking at you to give input to our commercial team as well.
- Design and outline Drupal based web sites & web applications
- Deliver superb Drupal implementations
- Develop Drupal based sites that exceed all customers’ expectations
- Add value to the sales cycle by giving input to your commercial colleagues (presales)
- Make stunning presentations in order to win over new customers
- Add constantly to the Drupal competency within Uniway
- Train customers and users
- Higher degree in Informatics
- At least 7 years of experience in open source web development
- Experience in analysis and architecture of web sites & applications
- Extensive knowledge of:
Responsive design & usual internet technology (xHTML, CSS, …)
Complex web sites & web applications based on the Drupal framework
Databases and SQL
- Knowledge we’ll value as aces up your sleeve:
Open source CMS other than Drupal (Typo3, Joomla, Plone, …)
LAMP stack (especially PHP development)
- Customer oriented and service mindedExcellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Dutch or French speaker with a good knowledge of the other national language and English
- Open to explore, assess and use new technologies
- Capable of working autonomously but equally efficient in team
- A competitive salary
- Dynamic, open, competent and established working environment offering job security
- Working on challenging projects with a high visibility
- Sharpening your (technical) skills in challenging assignments
- Formal and on-the-job training; we encourage you to obtain official certification(s)
Drupal specialist role with the possibility to take a leading role in the Uniway open source business.
Please contact :
Mrs. Kathleen Pierco
Tel: +32 2 7136500
ICT / Internet, Software Architect
Lenneke Marelaan 12/1
Hoger diploma in Informatica
ICT / Internet / Telecom
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...