Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
As a Campaign Analytics Expert you will measure and analyse the efficiency of the marketing campaigns and you will propose concrete next steps aimed at improving the future marketing campaigns.
- finding and assessing all needed data
- defining and documenting new methodology when required
- conducting detailed evaluations of marketing campaigns results,
- advising on target groups and channels for marketing campaigns
- focussing on learnings, concrete actions and next steps in line with the strategy
- synthesizing your findings in reports and presentations
- presenting your findings and conclusions to the management
- a real team player, but able to work autonomously
- creative and analytical
- results oriented and entrepreneurial
- critical and able to challenge
- able to pay attention to details while keeping the global picture (helicopter view) in mind
- an excellent communicator (oral and written)
And you also have …
- a university degree with a quantitative, business specialization.
- a specialization or an equivalent experience in campaign analytics is considered an asset
- a professional experience in an analytical business environment is considered an asset
- experience with SAS programming: SAS Base and SAS Stat and database management
- knowledge of the bank’s products and services is considered as an asset
- good knowledge of MS Office applications
- good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
The department marketing and communication is on the one hand responsible for correct communication, both internally and externally, about relevant news and happenings inside and outside the bank. On the other hand, it ensures our client centricity. With the department Marketing & Communication ING possess a real in-house marketing company.
Marketing & PR, Campaign Manager
Marketing & PR, Analytics Expert
Cours Saint Michel 40
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...