Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Bisnode is your leading local and international expert offering a complete portfolio of B2C and B2B data and cross-channel marketing solutions. We turn data into insights and enable companies and organizations throughout Europe to make smart decisions in both strategic issues and daily operations.
Bisnode Belgium offers you a box containing all solutions you need to make smarter business decisions : Database Management, Data Quality, Data Delivery, Digital Campaign Management, Business Intelligence and Consultancy.
Bisnode Belgium, located in Anderlecht, has more than 200 employees and is part of the Swedish Bisnode Group. The Bisnode Group is active in 19 European countries and currently employs more than 3000 people.
Have a look at www.bisnode.be
As Business Development Consultancy Manager you will be required to lead the IMS team (International Marketing Solutions) whereby your position will be divided in two parts : business development and business consultancy.
The key responsibility is putting the client central in every thought and every action (within the boundaries of the Bisnode offering).
Based in Brussels, you will be reporting directly to the Commercial Director of Bisnode Belgium.
As Business Development and Consulting Manager your main responsibilities are :
- To attract new international clients and to establish long term relationships with them : a sales cycle of a couple of months for bigger projects boosts your determination and you keep assisting your clients actively.
- To increase visibility by networking and cold calling : your negotiating partners are stakeholders on several levels, from directors to marketers, business intelligence, communication & sales. Your clients and prospects are big companies in branches such as Finance & Insurance, Telecom, Automotive, FMCG, Travel, Media or Utilities.
- The development of customers and prospects (i.e. generating additional, profitable business), through a thorough understanding of both the customers business and the Bisnode solutions to match the clients' needs in CRM.
- Client cross sell budgets on special 'Business Consultancy' up sell and cross sell projects : create, evaluate and generate budget + ensure client inspiration, pro-active problem identification, pre-sales, sales & post-sales evaluation and scalability ;
- Share industry, client business, CRM and data expertise (bringing the client's business closer in the company) ;
- Providing pro-active input into the marketing plan (market needs, market feedback, required innovations) & provide evaluation to marketing of new solutions after launch ;
- Passive (ie as an attendant) and active (ie as a speaker) participation in relevant international events, creation of blogs and white papers for the Bisnode website/viral community, etc... ;
- The follow-up and coaching of two business developers and two business consultants and the successful development of the team
- You are a pro in needs/opportunities detection & analysis ;
- You are able to work independently and are good at making deals. You see it as a challenge to establish new contacts and turn them into long-term relationships ;
- You have excellent negotiation & presentation skills ;
- You have a good understanding of client organization & client setup ;
- You have a pro-active mindset and you have a high stress resistancy level.
Mezquita & Associates
Tel: +32 2 726 88 78
Fax: +32 2 726 89 02
Verkoop, Business Development Manager
- You are business-minded and have an authoritative presence. With your drive and your passion, energy and fearlessness, you are adept at finding and creating new business opportunities on a European level ;
- You are an experienced go-getter & shaper who constantly searches for opportunities with prospects and existing clients ;
- Besides a solid background in sales, you also have a thorough understanding of marketing ;
- You demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills and work closely with the Marketing, Operations and R&D director ;
- You have thorough business/industry expertise preferably in Retail, FMCG, Consumer Electronics,... ;
- You demonstrate solutions expertise (internal /external) & CRM/IT/data/digital or marketing expertise ;
- You can look back on several years of business consulting/project management experience on complex projects ;
- You can conduct high level business conversations, analyses & implementations ;
- You have several years of proven people management experience.
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...