Vul hier uw gebruikersnaam in om via email verdere instructies te ontvangen om uw paswoord te resetten.
Ismar Healthcare nv (ISMAR) was founded as a privately owned company end 1998, to create a fully devoted and integrated medical communication agency to provide high quality medical communication, education and clinical decision research programs to the pharmaceutical industry (PI), medical device and diagnostic industry as well as healthcare professional organisations.
Between 1998 and 2007, ISMAR has evolved from a medical information content service driven provider to a full medical communication, education and decision research service provider. Revenue of ISMAR's services is generated from the "disease knowledge" and the "core competences" of its staff (account/project management, medical information management, design and graphics, clinical decision research methods, congress and event management).
ISMAR has developed over its first decade a loyal client portfolio (big Pharma companies, niche Pharma companies, device and diagnostic companies).
In 2011 substantial strategic exercises have been done related to the spin-out of the multi-sponsored educational business into a separate legal entity e-HIMS in order to create a fully dedicated organisation for the development, production and distribution of high end continuous medical education programmes.
2013 was marked by an important achievement of obtaining a subsidy from the organisation for innovation, science & technology (IWT) supporting their efforts of innovation in on-line medical learning methods.
The combined revenues of ISMAR and e-HIMS for 2013 totaled around 5 Million Euro.
ISMAR Healthcare is actively looking for an Account Manager/Director who has the potential to take the lead of the company in a few years. Ideally, they are looking for someone with an international experience, but preferably with Belgian or Dutch nationality. The right candidate is a true entrepreneur who wants to continue his/her career in a small company with high visibility of achievements.
Based in Lier, the candidate will be reporting directly to the CEO of ISMAR Healthcare.
The Account Manager/Director is responsible for
- Managing the service business for key accounts
- Developing and executing the account business plan/budget.
- Developing customers and prospects (i.e. generating additional, profitable business), through a thorough understanding of both the customers' business and the ISMAR Healthcare solutions to match the clients' needs.
- Developing and maintaining an active network
- Increasing the visibility of the company through networking
- Directing a team of professionals and experts
- You have a (para)medic/commercial background at university level (e.g. economy, commercial engineer, physician, pharmacy, veterinarian, biology, biochemistry, etc.)
- You can look back on 5 to 10 years of experience in international medico-marketing functions within the top pharmaceutical or medical device companies. You have a large network of peers within these companies and are respected for your professionalism and achievements.
- You are business-minded and have a charismatic presence. With your drive and your passion, energy and fearlessness, you are adept at finding and creating new business opportunities on a European level;
- You have a clear vision on the needs of international medico-marketing functions
- You are good at making deals and see it as a challenge to establish new contacts and turn them into long-term relationships;
- You demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills and have several years of proven people management experience.
- You speak and write fluent English, Dutch and French.
Please contact us:
Mezquita & Associates
Tel: +32 2 726 88 78
Fax: +32 2 726 89 02
Verkoop, Account Director
Leopoldplein 39 B1
- You are an open communcator and have excellent networking and presentation skills;
- Astute negotiator; skilled at convincing your interlocutors;
- You have a pro-active mindset and you have a high stress resistance level;
- You are solution oriented and have a can do attitude;
- You are creative in your business approach and your ability to explore alternative scenarios
Wetenschap & onderzoek
• Promptly resolves IT issues in the areas of Omnichannel, Retail, E-commerce, CRM, Order Manageme...
1. Monitor FC per country • Works very closely with the demand manager • Carefully calculates t...
• Analyses performances of the assortment and recommends actions to improve sales. • Constantly ...